2023-07-10

his crucifiction saves from addiction




All those who are united with the Christ,

are so made one with him, & he with them.

Our "lives" before were offered, sacrificed

to chaos gods, who have no hope, nor friend-


ships, just plain power, energy and chance;

no good designs that they can utilize,

no wisdom that would croon, or sing or dance.

Without Yahweh, within a world which tries


to give impressions of some hope and more.

But chaos gods take hope and dash its brains

on rocks below, then look up as before,

with cynicism stiffled, no remains


but finally, desires still give us chores.

And thus we were all once with futures lost.

With God and hope, left just to dreams with snores.

But now we have been brought near through the cross


of death and shame, with suffering's good fruit.

For by this means a son of Adam won

allegiance from all who are in cahoot

with such a love as seen in father/ son.


And thus the curse was burst. A cleansing flood

of gore & blood, that dried in mud on Earth,

has cried not out for vengeance, but for… but

forgiveness, which he learned from higher birth.


Since he himself has brought peace to us all.

He brought together two, to make them one

in his body upon that cross, a wall

was broken down. Now we must hear God's son!




We are now united with Christ Jesus. We were all once without God and without hope, but now we have been brought near to God by the blood of  Jesus Christ, for he himself has brought peace to us. He has brought us together as one, in His body on the cross, He broke down the wall of hostility that once separated us.  Ephesians 2:12b-14. (PM Version)

Some of you were like that. But you have been purified from sin; you have been dedicated to God; you have been put right with God by the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:11 GNTD


If I start to rebuild a system of Law and mechanism that I tore down, then I show myself to be someone who is under it, though I tore it down. I remain a lawbreaker. So far as the mechanisms of Law are concerned, however, I am now dead—killed by these Lawish mechanisms themselves—in order that I might live for God. I have been put to death with Christ on his cross, so that it is no longer I who lives, but it is Christ who lives in me. This life that I live now, I live by faith in the Son of God himself, who loved me and gave his life for me. I refuse to reject the grace of God. But if a person is put right with God through the mechanisms of Law, it means that Christ's death was for nothing! Galatians 2:18‭-‬21


You have been raised to life with Christ, so set your hearts on the things that are in heaven, where Christ sits on his throne at the right side of God. Colossians 3:1 GNTD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...