2020-03-08

the flavour of God's favour ..


The Lord says "I will rescue those who love 
me. (Love's a thing that's precious in his  eyes).
He will protect who trusts in who's above.
Who trusts in his own name, he won't despise.

"And when they call me, I will answer them,
for I will be with them in trouble too.
And I will rescue them, and honour when
the timing is the best" - see what I'll do.

"I will reward them with a long life and
I'll give them my salvation, as they gave
me their reception, welcomed me quite grand-
ly in their rooms, in situations grave."

For he loves Love and honestly in truth
he gave the right, authority they've got,
the privilege to be his very youth,
well starting as the children of the God—

that is, to those who trust in His own name, 
instead of their desires, which are at war
with others 'coz they want the very same 
things, or they're jealous, like Cain, and abhor

whoever has what they desire. They fight
and quarrel for their own pleasures, and such.
Unfaithful people! - don't know what is right,
but want to be the world's friend very much.

God's spirit in God's people fans desire
that's fearcer, for it comes from love and grace,
"Resist the Devil, Run to who's your Sire,
Submit to God who's judge. It's him who saves!"




The Lord says "I will rescue those who love me, I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call me, I will answer, I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honour them!!
I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation" Psalm 91:14-16 (PM Version)

'But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right, the authority, the privilege to become children of God—that is, to those who believe in, and adhere to, and trust in, and rely on, His name!!'  John 1:12‭-‬13 (CR Version)

Where do all the fights and quarrels among you come from? They come from your desires for pleasure, which are constantly fighting within you. You want things, but you cannot have them, so you are ready to kill; you strongly desire things, but you cannot get them, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have what you want because you do not ask God for it. And when you ask, you do not receive it, because your motives are bad; you ask for things to use for your own pleasures. Unfaithful people! Don't you know that to be the world's friend means to be God's enemy? If you want to be the world's friend, you make yourself God's enemy. Don't think that there is no truth in the scripture that says, “The spirit that God placed in us is filled with fierce desires.”  But the grace that God gives is even stronger. As the scripture says, “God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” So then, submit yourselves to God. Resist the Devil, and he will run away from you. Come near to God, and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners! Purify your hearts, you hypocrites! Be sorrowful, cry, and weep; change your laughter into crying, your joy into gloom! Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. Do not criticize one another, my friends. If you criticize or judge another Christian, you criticize and judge the Law. If you judge the Law, then you are no longer one who obeys the Law, but one who judges it. God is the only lawgiver and judge. He alone can save and destroy. Who do you think you are, to judge someone else?  James 4:1‭-‬12 GNTD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...