2020-03-19

2day@school

Things went ok, or better, there today,
at school where systems sometimes fall apart.
An I.T. man filled in and made a way
for it to work to lead well from the start!

The students told their year 10 class some stuff
quite personal, like middle names and that;
& I learned more to make it fun - enough,
I hope to bring a wind that blows off hats.

A wind of change, and unexpected whim
that has a chance to open up some new
alternatives, and growth minds. Though I'm dim-
ly working with that greater light that's true.

I noted there today their motto too
that said something about what comes about
"through knowledge" - & it said that it was "Truth".
It made me think of two things (made me shout!):

First thing is that our knowledge oft' refers
to knowing facts, and skills, and stuff like that.
But still at times we say knowledge occurs
whenever we know someone else in fact.

So knowing people closely/ knowledge of
a person, can conduit the other things
like facts, & skills, approaches which help solve
the ever present problems that life brings.

And second thing is that "likewise with Truth":
it often just refers to statements, facts;
and yet some sages speak of a true youth,
or child or man or woman, once they act.

It seems to mean, not that they know all stuff,
like disembodied facts, so "informed well";
but that their choices truly, not just rough-
ly match the "truths" espoused, so less like hell.

So more of "real", not just the "vir-tu-al",
dressed in a person, so it's seen lived out.
And I know a true person is "a jewel",
a gem, and not a gold ring in pig's snout.

But Truth in personhood, is more than rare.
Acknowledged mostly when we see a glitch
in people who will tell us that they care,
yet seem to only scratch, to meet their itch.

So I could just give up, for I am one
of this 'ere race of humans on this Earth.
But ev'ry bit of knowledge that has come
to me of each exception that is worth

recounting, gives a new reason to live
and have another go at being true,
and as I've  passed things through a "spirit sieve"
I've truly found my hope has been renewed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...