2020-03-18

one@school

Txt2PwHi Paul, didn't see you at school today!!!
How did you go????

TxtFromPW: Went well for periods 1 & 2, ok for period 3, with difficulty period 4, ok for period 5.
………………………………………….........................

The classes for today have mostly gone
OK, I s'pose I'd say. More lessons learned/
reminded of. If light is to have shon
into our lives, it's not that we have earned

it. S'pose it is a privilege, a gift.
And God, I will rejoice in such a thing
that won't let me stay fallen, it will lift
me up, though I may fail to ever bring

your peace myself to school. I'm just a bloke.
But I can aim to be a value add-
ing influence, instead of just a joke.
So I will try to follow my "old Dad" -

my teacher, and my Rabbi, Jesus Christ,
who called disciples "his own children" who
would follow him as leader, who sufficed
to say, himself was following so too.

So off I'll go again, tomorrow morn,
with lessons still to learn of how to bring 
good order to that setting as the norm
but not just so I'll feel good and can sing;

not for myself, unthinking to preserve
my sanity, on auto-pilot, nor
as though no problems come from loosing nerve,
but for their sakes, not so they'll like me more.

And God is giving me somes chances to
learn this through teaching there today at school.
Please help me God to look through them to you.
To grow in wisdom, not to be a fool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...