2019-10-29

Yew tree - of - life...

The very moment that I called to you
(not by official methods, even then),
you answered me!! You heard, out of the blue!
You strengthened me deep in my soul right when

I felt like giving up. You breathed courage
inside of me, where hollow-ness had come!
You gave amazing hope that thick as porridge
would not run off, evaporate like some.

It even grew, and lived between my friends.
Within us, so we'd step out boldly free,
to speak the truth, to bring about good ends.
May God be merciful and bless us; me,

yes I, with them, you may send anywhere.
Send us throughout your world so everyone 
may reach out & discover that you're there,
appreciate your ways, and know the fun,

the deep full joy that comes from working with
our Father (who's in heaven) and his sons
& daughters. Know that you're more than a myth,
& come to know you for themselves as ones

who are the beneficiaries of love
& pow'r to save. And then the earth will yield 
its harvests, and then God, our God, above
will richly bless us! Yes in ev'ry field!

With fruit that is produced within ourselves
by Spirit of all holiness, divine,
a life of virtue, & faith that prevails,
the love & joy that overflows in time,

the shallom-peace that makes the gardens thrive,
the patience that endures, kindness that acts,
the gentleness of heart, strength that's alive.
Yeshua, yes - the tree of life in fact!



At the very moment I called out to you, you answered me!!
You strengthened me deep within my soul and breathed fresh courage into me!! Psalm 138:3 (PM Version)

So then, with this amazing hope living in us, we step out in freedom and boldness to speak the truth. 2 Corinthians 3:12 (PM Version)

May God be merciful and bless us. Send us all over the world so that everyone everywhere will discover your ways and know who you are and see your power to save. Then the earth will yield its harvests,and God, our God, will richly bless us!! Yes God will bless us!! Psalm 67:1,2,6 (PM Version)

The fruit produced by the Holy Spirit within you is divine 
-love in all its varied expressions
-joy that overflows,
-peace that subdues,
-patience that endures,
-kindness in action,
-a life full of virtue,
-faith that prevails,
-gentleness of heart, and strength of spirit.
Galatians 5:22 (PM Version)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...