2019-10-06

My frailties...

I am, my God "quite stubborn" - I am told;
with idiosyncratic ways that won't
without hard work, communicate the whole
or even part, quite smartly. They just don't!

I'm feeling down, and stupid, and like trash.
And afterwards, & sometimes too, before-
hand, I see ways to minimise the gash,
that hurts, or clouds - or sometimes it just bores.

Just thought, that maybe this is God's own  way,
to give folk just a whiff of his goodness.
They'll have to "come again another day",
if they would follow "whiff" up on a quest.

Well, that feels good. But I've seen this before:
if you won't work as "son", you'll be a tool.
Your tool I am. But I would be much more.
Like Jesus, if I'm gunna be your "fool",

I want to be as wise. So here's my "lack"!
To you I would be running, then return,
for insight, and for help to work with jack
to raise up, doing services, and learn

from master, as apprentice, on his Earth.
As baby god, I see now, with no shame
your babies might just run to you "by birth"
(not "from birth", but they have your very name

and likeness), so their entrance is assured
(that's even when a council of import
is going on - in middle of report)
So I will run to you, my God, my Lord.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...