2019-10-11

on the way...

'The Lord says, "I will guide you on the way
of life, the path of truth, reality!
I will advise, watch over you today,
& ev'ry day thereafter. Come to me!

Make ME your port of call, within the storm.
Make this your normal, natch'ral thing to do,
to bring your stubborn fears (that seem the norm)
to me, instead of letting them rule you!

They, like the strength of life that's bios based
(from life that's biological down here),
and culture's power and riches, fade away;
don't trust them! Even nations disappear!

They aren't worth banking on, or aiming for,
no goal that's worth pursuing. But here's one:
to live a quiet life, mind your own floor,
work with your hands to help provide, my son!

Then people who are not believers will 
respect the way you live, and you won't need 
to then depend on others. You'll be still,
producing crops of goodness, not of greed!

My brothers and my sisters, let us draw
near to this God with full sincere hearts,
the full assurance that faith brings, and more,
the certain hope since he has made a start!




'The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Don't  make it difficult and be stubborn like a horse or mule that need a bit or bridle." Psalm 32:8-9 (PM Version)

‘Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28 NIVUK

...yet you refuse to come to me to have life. John 5:40 NIVUK

A man's strength, power and riches will one day fade away; not even nations endure forever!! Proverbs 27:24 (PM Version)

Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands. Then people who are not believers will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others!! 1 Thessalonians 4:11 (PM Version)

My brothers and sisters, let us draw near to God with sincere hearts and with the full assurance that faith brings, holding unswervingly to the hope we profess—forh He who promised is truly faithful!' Hebrews 10:22‭-‬23 (CR Version)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...