2019-02-27

our fight is not...

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 (PM Version)

Jesus said "Don't be afraid, just BELIEVE"  Mark 5:36 (PM Version)

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8 (PM Version)
.......

I can do
all things through 
Christ, that's who 
strengthens me
as I be-
lieve him. He

lives in Paul.
Hear his call?
Though I'm small,
I won't be
afraid. He
lives in me.

Jesus said
"Don't be scared"
I'm not dead!
- Though because
once I was,
I'm the boss!

- even, well,
'v death & hell!
You can tell
people who
meet with you.
Which I'll do.

Jesus Christ
sacrificed,
What a price
tag he paid
yesterday
did, today 

does the same,
(Spirit came.
His, by name)
Forever
endeavour,
& never

will leave when
his children
(who are sent)
ensuing
are doing
(and blue-ing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...