2019-02-06

heart-song

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, don't try to work out it out on your own. Acknowledge God in everything you do and He will keep you on the right track. Proverbs 3:5,6 (PM Version)

Delight yourself in The Lord, and He will give you your hearts desires. Commit everything you do to The Lord. Trust Him and He will help you. Psalm 37:4-5 (PM Version)

I trust in Gods never ending love, my heart rejoices because He has rescued me. Psalm 13:5 (PM Version)


Trust in The Lord with all your heart,
don't work it out all on your own.
Watching for God in ev'ry part
and surely he will lead you home.

Delight yourself in God above.
He will give you your heart's desire.
Focus your life on his great love.
Trust him and he will lift you higher.

God's love is deep, it never ends.
I trust in it, my heart will sing.
He is the one who saves, defends.
He is my rock in ev'rything!

K&PW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...