2018-05-19

Change - MAY be DUE, Not far away!


Well Christiaan and I went for a walk
and swim at Pretty Beach this very day.
We saw some sand-dunes likewise wandering
across a fence line, over a path-way,


This somehow seemed like it may signify
my way of life through May, & then through dune:
it may mean wandering, unjustified,
responding to the winds of change (and doom),


not as an in-div-id-u-al who’s planned,
and taken the initiative, and sees,
like a machine (that’s fully, toe-t’lly “manned”)
and “brings it on”, as bone by dog is seized.


I don't think this idea is wrong (it floats),
& neither do I think that you do too,
but like the black and white piano notes -
they're not the “bad” and “good” ones for a tune,


there’s other ways (more complex), to work out
what notes will best combine, to bring out well
the tune or melody that “hangs about”
until someone can give it notes to tell


it’s story -  which is not the same at all
as every other one that would be told
(although their similarities aren't small,
and every one may have a bit of gold).


Well anyway, I think I must respond
in all the small and big parts of my life,
and let each grain be moved (as though a wand
had waved, which spells this  landscape’s end is rife).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...