2018-05-25

Along with...

Keep praying, being watchful, with a heart
of thankfulness for good that has come home.
Wait quietly in God’s presence, and don't start
until your hope is found in Him alone.

Since he’s my rock, salvation, fortress too,
I will not be shaken. My health may fail,
and my spirit may grow weak, but God, you
remain my strength of mind; wind, & my sail!

And you are mine forever, I’m yours first!
And so your “rule” is not a matter of
our eating, or our drinking (hunger, thirst),
but living goodness, peace, and joy and LOVE

that's fruited in these gardens by his self,
the Holy Spirit of the God who is.
If you put these things first your  common-wealth
is set to serve God's Christ, and he is pleased.

The Lord leads humble people in what’s right,
he only teaches them what are His ways.
We want our energies, however slight,
to work along with his, to all good’s  praise.

If God is standing with us, tell me, who
could ever stand against us then at all?
It’s just that he is hidden here from view,
within us, and we look to be so small.

But there is fruit because he is with us,
and in us, and it comes out in this way;
in love & joy, & faith, & hope, & peace.
The Joy of God is our strength, ev’ry day!



Keep praying, being watchful with a thankful heart. Colossians 4:2 (PM Version)

I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him alone. He is my rock and my salvation, my fortress, I will not be shaken Psalms 62:5,6(PM Version)

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. Psalms 73:26 (PM Version)

The Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. If you put these things first in serving Christ you will please God. Romans 14:17-18 (PM Version)

The Lord leads the humble in what is right, teaching them His way. Psalms 25:9 (PM Version)

If God is standing with us, tell me, who then could ever stand against us?  Romans 8:31 (PM Version)

The Joy of the Lord is my strength!!  Nehemiah 8:10 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...