2017-12-09

praying & waiting

We keep on praying, asking God these few:
enable you to live a life worthy
of His high call. May He give pow’r to you
to bring about, complete then (on earth) the
heavenly good things faith prompts you to do.
And too, we wait upon the LORD, for He
is who renews our strength, so we will wing
it, soar like eagles. We will run and, see,
not weary; as we walk unstumbled, sing!

.......


So we keep on praying, asking God to enable you to live a life worthy of His call. May He give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do. 2 Thessalonians 1:11 (PM Version)

I wait on the LORD, for He is the one that renews my strength. I will soar with wings like eagles. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not stumble. Isaiah 40:31(PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...