2017-12-25

peace on Earth... via? (dolarossa!)

Yes, Lord Jesus, your peace
is where I want to be.
Angels' song be released
upon this world in me...

because you are living
on earth still in these bods..
man of sorrows giving
trials and troubles nods..

as "friends" that were sent to
help us learn obedience,
may they, as they're meant to,
grow 'nme perseverance.

And so I take heart now
for you are here with me;
you beat this world somehow,
I'm glad 'fyour company!

.......    .......    .......
Jesus has given me His peace, although here on earth I face many trials and sorrows. I take heart, because Jesus has overcome the world. John16:33 (PM Version)

The angel came to her and said, “Peace be with you! The Lord is with you and has greatly blessed you!” Luke 1:28 GNTD

Suddenly a great army of heaven's angels appeared with the angel, singing praises to God: “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom he is pleased!” Luke 2:13-14 GNTD

From Jesus' little brother James, we have: "When all kinds of trials and temptations crowd into your lives my brothers, don’t resent them as intruders, but welcome them as friends! Realise that they come to test your faith and to produce in you the quality of endurance. But let the process go on until that endurance is fully developed, and you will find you have become men of mature character with the right sort of independence..."  (Jam 1:1-15 J.B.Phillips NTIME)

..........       ..........       ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...