2017-12-23

...but I will wait...

I wait, I say, upon the LORD, and his
his timing, his discretion, his longings.
For who renews my strength and life? - He is
the one who's son I am. More than "bong-ings" ..

he gets me high, in ways that are regal,
a solid part of living life as he...
(at times I soar on wings as an eagle. 
Sometimes I run and hardly grow weary)

As Enoch & Yeshua walked through life
in company with Creator (that's you, God),
so I would not stumble but walk, though strife
might try to trip, I'll trust him who has trod

this way, who let God help him to the end
be strong and free from blame, and still entrust
his rights to God, who justifies his friends.
Now that's the way that I will go. I must!

Yeshua, God will vindicate fully,
when he is KNOWN as Christ, and rules this Earth!
And he will trump every leading “bully”,
by God’s own power that raised him with new birth.

Invited into partnership with Christ,
I'll pray & watch with thankfulness of heart.
The thirsty and the hungry he sufficed
with good things, for he’s good. I'll do my part

and thank him, recognize the Source of Good - 
His faithful love endures forevermore.
“All that I can”, is not more than I should..
All that I am I focus to adore!

.....................            ....................            ....................

I wait on the LORD, for He is the one that renews my strength. I will soar with wings like eagles. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not stumble. Isaiah 40:31(PM Version)

God will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when Jesus returns. God will do this, for He is faithful to do what He says, and He has invited you into a partnership with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9 (PM Version)

Keep praying, being watchful with a thankful heart. Colissians 4:2 (PM Version)

The Lord satisfies the thirsty, and fills the hungry soul with good things. Psalm 107:9 (PM Version)

"Give thanks to The Lord Almighty, for He is good and His faithful love endures forever" Jeremiah 33:11b (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...