2017-07-17

waiters united!

We wait ON GOD and, we wait FOR the LORD,
his wish our command, his timing's on track -
& more than that, we can hardly afford
to use energy to bring OUR rule back.

OUR rule? - don't want it! Puny, & withered,
a dead-ness haunts it, ruled by the "undead",
it's unprotected, pow'rless, & dithered.
Should be recy-cled, with cyclops-ic head!

The LORD is our pro-tection, life, & strength;
renews them on-go-WING-ly, so we soar
like eagles in the sky; at times, at length,
we'll run and not wea-ry, walk on - and more!

...........

I wait on the LORD, for He is the one that renews my strength. I will soar with wings like eagles. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not stumble. Isaiah 40:31(PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...