2017-07-22

Hi Pete, Andy and Paul. Mtg 5pm today if you can make it 😄
..........

Thank you Marty for serving us so well with your reminder.

I noted it, talked about it with Katrina, had already put it in my schedule.

Then had a few things change in my day: an extra trip to Cudal, a friend not come over so we resheduled for tomorrow, some daughters pop in unanounced, and i forgot again untill about 7 or 8pm tonight. Please forgive me again.

I'm working again tonight, training up someone-else so I shouldn't have so many nights working soon...

I'll look through the minutes and try to email you on any things that might help...
Sorry, again. Feel free to ring me any other time I don't turn up, esp. when I said I should be there. Or to sack me.

God help us.

P
..........

Thanks Paul. We didn't actually have the ... meeting yesterday. I think the Internet was pretty bad here and in the mountains where Pete was. Andy had visitors too. I hope you had a good night at work. I appreciate you and what you do a lot Brother Paul.

..........

 Well, Marty, how amazing is this God!
I'm flat out putting this one into words.
I FEEL a miracle in where we've trod,
- of grace, that turns our "dinosaurs" to "birds".

Not just into crows and carrion-eaters,
but somehow into hummingbird and wren;
I feel like crying "Could it get sweeter?"
I take a look, & when I look again...

I only see "our plans not happening";
O God, I want to chuck my fretting out!
- & learn to trust you in things - "sap-ening"
of energy - what we thought we're about,

& let your graceous good surprises be
enjoyed & welcomed - where they can in truth,
"I love you Lord, help me to join and see,
the way to multiply this grace to youth,

& also to each other, growing still
younger as each passing day goes by"
I feel that Grace, & Truth, & hope I will
become like you, so it will multipy!

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...