2017-07-03

Jesus' alternative to worry

Worrying about
anything at all
is not for this lout
is not for this small

man who worries much;
he remembers now
he will keep in touch
with the God who's "Wow!

God you give me heart!"
(People who do that
find that praying starts,
soon it will be flat-

out -all of life shared,
telling God their needs,
thanking that he cared
'nough to help in deeds).

Seeing more of his
help around the place,
as I think, and sqiz,
letting him displace

old ways of living,
focusing on me.
He is so giving, 
thanking makes me free!

When I do this I
let God's flowing peace
fill me from inside
& start to increase

'til it flows on out
(different from this world
which sucks through a spout).
That's his flag uncurled!

His peace - more than my
mind can understand,
guards me on the fly
my heart, soul, & hand.

Nothing else compares.
Peace gets pow'r from love
and truth, when it cares
- a gift from above.

PW (&CA) .........

I don't worry about anything, I pray about everything. I tell God what I need and I thank him for all He has done for me.When I do this I experience Gods peace, which is far more wonderful than what this world can give, this peace is more than my mind can understand. This peace guards my heart and soul. Nothing compares. Philippians 4:6-7 (PM version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...