2017-07-11

Still, Know, will show, him go! (part 2)

And know that good imaginations come
from God the image maker "Excell-ont!";
Then we can act with him to make them "Done!"
-as Christ worked with his God to bring it on

to here - this place on earth (as in heaven -
where my ideals seem shallow, his run deep -
but also higher than our unleavened
thinking, for his keeps growing in our sleep)

Through Christ, who strengthens me, I imagine
& learn to think his thoughts, hope for his face,
& trust enough to move on, engage in
the next step, so I wait, speak, name & place..

and act in small (or big) ways - as his son
(an embryo, dependant on his mum)
God plans for us to grow up like that One
for good and not disaster, hope to come!

And so I wait on him, for God renews
my strength, through rest, imagined futures all..
all good gifts that extend our future views.
I'll soar on wings, I'll run and then I'll walk...

if needs be, walk on water, as did Christ -
that's travelling on with God, who never rests
except to build community that's spiced
with his grace, peace, truth, love, & joy in tests!

And may you strengthened also be today,
with boundless God's resources, so you'll, boy,
be able to pass through all sit-u-a-
tions and endure it with courage and joy.

..........

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 (PM Version)

I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (PM Version)

I wait on the LORD, for He is the one that renews my strength. I will soar with wings like eagles. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not stumble.
Isaiah 40:31(PM Version)

May you be strengthened today with God's boundless resources, so that you will be able to pass through any situation and endure it with courage and joy. Colossians 1:11 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...