2026-09-28

R E A L I T Y n..


- image in      that!



A lesson to be learned by me from now,

I started long ago, but progressed slow.

It is to see that who it is I bow

to, in my grandstand is the one I know


who knows me absolutely, completely

and I am now beginning in his way

of knowing (which is not a wordy sea

but) - loving deeper than all words could say…


It is quite pers’nal too, I say to you.

The symbol of his making love to grow

involves some hard things, penetrations too,

and interlocking of beings that know


in this way, ’coz they’re made to feel the love.

And not just coz they’ll be less than his dreams

of what his kids could be - come from above

machine impersonations… so it seems


that only love can know and be known in

this way that is “more excellent” above

all other ways to know. Cure for all “sin”

that hides back in recesses, or would shove


another to the front, to take the slag,

the difficulties which appear to come

on this earth since we looked to that snake-hag

to grow to be human, and less “dumb”.


So wise, beyond the foetuses we were,

and still are, in this womb-world here below.

To you God, I address myself, no slurr-

ing, when through all your images, you show*.



w* - a full picture is not necessary. Just enough that we get the picture. And our pictures are never complete anyway, just little summary things that have enough detail in important spots to hold (& give) the big idea. We can fill the rest in with our imaginations… e.g. our back windows, or that set of “canvases” in our dining room..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...