2026-09-04

a tension


to “negative space”..



Be ready any time to “drop and turn” -

not physic’lly to drop what will just break,

but let my super focus torch “unburn”,

and lift my head up, look around, and take


what time it takes to see the world around,

so turning from the habit of recluse

(the loss of tending to acts, sights, and sounds

around about). An act that is incluse-


ive of the other actors here on earth

(& maybe those in heaven too as well),

and with that spirit of helping a birth

of someone, to someone; can’t always tell


who’ll live, or die, or ’s worthy to go on.

I'm acting as a mid-wife here myself.

I don’t know what’s been happ’ning in someone

else, at least I need to check the health


of people round about, or of the group -

the spirit of the classroom that I'm in

and is there some way I can really stoop

down, pick up stuff that should be in the bin..


and put it there, or prop’ly clean it out.

To keep the classroom healthy. I’ve done this

before, and it did not mean I must pout,

just act, and then keep positive. Don’t hiss!


But also do not miss the chance to see

and act in helpful ways to benefit

the people round about, not my glory

(short-sightedly considered). Nail’s been hit!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...