2019-04-06

Oh,O! What now?

Oh shock, did I awake then fall again
asleep (that's after turning alarms off),
and miss my mate, who'd come to drive me, when
I said that I'd be ready, not forgot!

Just yesterday, I said I'd do a task
for this good mate (to text some info to
him). Patient was he. Thrice he had to ask.
And finally recalling, I could do

it. Simple task, to find some info. then,
just text it to him, yet, more int'resting
or urgent things displaced it, so again
t'ove done this shows I am a “flakey king”!

Oh, No, I've got some hours up my sleeve.
No need for panicking at all just now.
I could return to sleep, and just believe
that my alarm will wake me up somehow.

And, since my picture of this world, my view
sees deeper than technology, and me,
a person, like my mother, father too,
who's on our side, and wants us to be free!

-  and can be trusted, even when all else
is done an' dusted, he'll cover my back.
He loves technology, and what it spells
to help his kids like me, of love, not slack-

ness, or pre-occupation, forgetting.
Oh I will stop and follow now that thread.
As I do that, I find that it’s letting
me act, & then return to sleep in bed..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...