2018-01-30

Yeshua's "commandment"

So since the God who spoke to Abraham
(& who confirmed his covenant again
with Isaac, and with Isra'el and fanned
it more with Moses and all those there when

he ratified that cov'nant, & appeared
straight to a motley group of descendants
and bound himself to bless (and curse) who feared,
(or just ignored this God), and payed the rent.

So, he's the God who acts, and brings about
all worlds, and all their populations too.
He kept his word, and even though a "lout"
(he won't do all the things he's told to do),

if he is on my side, like he's "with" us,
I'll not be led by fear, if he is near,
I'm strong, and also very courageous.
I'll keep repeating God's Word - so it's here!

And I will meditate both day and night
on what he said, imaginations grow
'til all done; and enacted as is right.
Yeshua's God's image-in-nations, so! ...




'I am strong and very courageous. I have no room for fear. I keep God's Word always on my lips; I meditate on it day and night and I am careful to do everything written in it. Then, I am prosperous and successful! My God is truly with me wherever I go...'. Yeshua 1:7‭-‬9 (CR Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...