2018-01-20

cooking up... 'n' looking up...

I know some things (that you don't even know)
about you, right this minute, 'cause I care:
the number of the hairs that right now show
upon your head, your height, and health. Beware

of thinking you are owned by anyone,
except your Hea'enly Father, who has planned
for you, his baby gods (daughters & sons)
to learn to make machines and choices "manned"

by people who can "own"  responsibly,
the jobs they have been given, and can make
more good upon the Earth,  disaster flee!
To help me cook a "Hopeful-Future Bake".

.......

I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...