2018-01-04

The old prophet sang... ... ... about some great plan...

I know that God has a plan for my life. A plan for my good and not for evil, to give me a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11(PM Version)

Amen, and his plan
'sbigger than his boy's
was, for the I AM
is THE source of choice.

He is a god true
and so not constrained
in ways that now do
stop OUR sight and aim.

And we are his kids
or as HE says, "lambs",
though he don't mean "stock",
but we're the "I AM's"

children, that's offspring,
and he is OUR stock,
our root, and our spring -
that gives life "unlocked".

His plans aren't limits,
they're doors to go through,
ways that exhibit
more options to boot...

Futures that shine with
more glory than we
can imag-ine with
a story that he

is still preparing
(through us all) each choice,
and he's still bearing
weights for "girls" & "boys".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...