2018-01-07

..power of your love..

The Lord is the eternal  God, who was,
and is right now, and ever more to come;
creator of the earth & heavens. He 
does not grow weak or weary, and his un-

derstanding no one else can fathom. He
gives power to the weak, and strength to those
who, powerless, are not so very free.
That is his way, his pleasure in repose.

Oh God, I'm so enamoured by the pow'r
that I perceive about me every day.
Help me to see what I look at this hour,
I see your love might be what wins the day!

..........       ..........       ..........

The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Isaiah 40:28-29. (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...