2017-10-05

waifer us...

Oh God we love the way you see, and do.
The way you listen, come down, get involved!
When I grow up, I want to be like you.
Impart your view & love to me disolved

within my food and drink, & air I breathe,
I want to be "connected" - branch in vine.
I now recall that statement (I believe)
that all the food of this world, is divine..

divine love that's made edible for us
to take in freely, yes, it grows on trees!
And this is to display the kind of fuss
you make of us. Caressing in the breeze

[or breath, or wind, or spirit - the same word
in ancient Hebrew (or the Greek) they say.]
You want to give your mind to those who've heard,
& listened to, all those you've sent our way.

To speak of "way", it makes me think of "weigh";
how you want us to weigh up what we hear,
& not to be naive, to know folk say
not only what is true, & good, & clear.

Sometimes we have to exercise our brain,
- but more than brain, to check our motives too,
& exercise your love which comes again,
as varied as the animals in zoo,

and gladder than them not to live in vain.
In fact, your love and view give meaning to
our lives which otherwise have nothing gained,
for meaning-more I turn my gaze to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...