2017-10-19

choose companions & array antagonists*

 In the light of my experience this week, with God (& my our traitorous heart), this appears to be Part Three, following on from 1) "oh me thinks that that stinks" & 2) “what life’s lost … might be compost

And there’s this thing - phenomenon, which comes,
occurs amongst the plant-world here as such;
they’re called “companion plants”, & their crumbs
help nurture their “companions” - (very much

sometimes). But there are opposites as well,
and they are called “antagonistic plants”*.
I think some proverbs can have such a smell
that they help to repel “aphids & ants”,

and too these self-aggrandize-mental ways
that still have seeds that grow up very quick
within the garden of my life, these days.
And sometimes God’s pure water makes them sick.

So God I’ll grow what I can within me
I want to have a smell that you would like,
that’s something like that fellow we call Gee-
Z’us. He would help you want to “on ya bike”,

at least to follow on, where he has gone,
he helps me get on going, take a hike.
I honestly think he is true, the ONE
he showed us how to handle what was “spiked”.

He didn’t drink some drinks, but did others.
Seemed like it was dependant on who did
the “spiking”, or maybe to save brothers
he knew would have to drink it - to the lid.

Well, I am going to cheat off him from now.
I see he listened up to scriptures/You.
For God, he trusted your word would endow
him with his needs to let your crop grow through!

*eg. cucumber's companion & antagonistic plants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...