2017-10-27

The old stories sing... ... ... the God had offspring!

Thank you Lord that I can trust you and you keep me in perfect peace when my mind is stayed on you. Isaiah 26:3 (PM Version)

And thank you, I say
's well as "Isaiah",
you're FAITHFUL today,
you are that fire

from which we have spun
you give us sub-stance
you're from whom we've come,
around whom we dance.

Our faith just reflects
a small bit of yours,
as moon-man detects
an Earth-rise because

the Earth is shone on,
thus re-flects sun's light
into dark space from
which it may seem bright,

as Full-Moon shows us
a landscape at night
and it discloses
and brings things to sight

all with it's light which
has come from the sun
so is our trust stiched
and it's thread and yarn

is spun from your own
for you've entrusted
your world (which we've known
's not "done and dusted"

-the story goes on,
have you been naive?
for you trust such zom-
-bies; I do believe

in you, I want to
grow up like you are.
Your love and peace do
more than a skewer

they've sworded me out
the sordid me's dead.
Well dying, no doubt
it stays where it's fed

it's destiny is
only this old Earth,
the new Earth of His
will need a new birth..

Oh I'm excited,
I'll trust you with NEW
Universe righted
Humanity too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...