2017-10-02

time together although apart

Good morning.
Some of you will know that I'm involved in (...a certain...) youth group in (.. my town..).
I'm going on a camp today until Saturday, taking 3 year 7 boys that I've got to know well that aren't from Christian families.
I'd love it if you would like to support me in prayer.
If you send me your email address you can receive prayer requests.
No pressure though.
Hope you have a great week.
God bless
Peter

Good. Lord, on this good morning
some of us now know that Pete
who's been loudly "not-yawning"
in a certain youth group. SWEET!

Leaves there on a camp-with-noise,
until the next Saturday,
taking three year 7 boys
(not just taking them away).

Boys that he's got to know well,
that aren't from Christian life-styles,
help us know how we could (shall !)
join with them, in our lives miles

away, in prayer, or other-
wise. With no pressure except
love for them, & this brother.
God, we pray that (t)he(y)'ll be blest.


paul.walker@...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...