2017-09-15

'trinas turning fifty five...

Katrina's turning ('round now) fifty-five!
That's years  that she's  been on  this earth  alive
(though prob'ly  'round  a third  of it's  been sleep/
unconsciousness; but she has had a peep

around the place, the rest of while she's here
& come to under-stand a bit (& fear
what turns adventure into tragic tale).
She wanted to use well what would avail

to bring about the most good that she could,
& I think that she's done what many would
consider to be worthwhile, & "good stuff",
(though she says: "15 years more is enough").

But I think that she's only just begun
to see life as a child (daughter or son)
of who's the most creative one of all
when she is helping others who feel small,

to learn a language (& a culture too)
to be empow'd - not caught within a zoo,
& so to be a human (baby God),
who rules here with acumen (& a prod),

& grace that gives to each one dignity.
I'm glad to have a wife that's such as she.
And I confess that she's quite good - in bed
she soundly sleeps  with headaches (so  she said).

And when she wakes she's better than before
(but that is now, while she is 54)
I wonder how she'll be at 55?
I hope I'll see another - with her 'live'
(I mean by that another fifty-five)!

PAUL 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...