2017-09-23

G'day!

Creator, good morning! - & I love you!
I want for that to be my stance right through
this day ahead of me to open to
the open-est "One/We" (who's more a "who"

than anyone who's met by anyone
tho' on this day we'll get closer to some).
I'm still a bit tir-ed - but I'm not numb.
Thanks for the sleep in bed - & dreams that come.

(The unconscious re-hash of yesterday:
hopes we had that were dashed along the way,
or else desires that clashed. What else to say?
Or futures, unabashed - for which we'd pay)

Sometimes I see where I am at just now,
by all these dreams that fly through me somehow,
or I am warned to try... a different bow,
or posture in my life, for this I'm "Wow!"

- and thank you! - The Cre-a-tive One who sees
and get's involved each day as it does please
an artist who's not paid (tho' not dis-eased!)
with gold God can't be swayed, but love is "seized".

And so, I know, as you read this today,
not just some dust or view gets in your way,
if you decided to you'd help me say
what's loving and is true, & then to pay

the price (of saccrifice), that turns these words,
the things that sound so nice, to not just turds,
but living breathing mice, or beasts, or birds
that populate and slice through other worlds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...