2017-09-02

choosing despite feeling... (A youth & truth)

Txt2PW: ...Please pray for me I feel pretty crap hey! ...

Hey Papa, this boy feels like lumpy craps.
He's quite concerned about the men you gave
to him, to serve in your name, to show chaps:
that love exists, a father wants to save

his children from those views that will destroy,
& when we grow quite strong enough to join
with you as partners (God with his own boys),
we get to share the friendships you joy in,

& get to be accused like you, of wrong.
But when WE love, invest in, these you give,
we know at times there's dischord in our song,
& that makes it more hard for us to sieve,

(& sort the good - accept it, throw the bad).
So thank you for your spirit who had come,
who's here with us when we are feeling sad,
who spreads your love that overcomes the glum-

ness of our death. I run, & I am glad -
into your arms, as does a small child when
it's all upset and feels alone (or mad !),
but knows it needs love's help to live again.
.................................

Please also pray for me. I woke about 3:30 this morning from a dream that left me feeling an overwhelmingly UNDERwhelming person.  Like I was doomed to ruin people's lives. (So I might as well crawl into a hole and give up now.
I got up, and spent a few hours unpacking it. Still in process...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...