2017-09-05

dads and sons

Morning Dad! :) I just had your voice and the piano in my head for that psalm: "You Lord are all I have, and you give me all I need! My future is in your hands how wonderful are your gifts to me how good they are!"
Love you lots Dad! Jesus is asking me to encourage and affirm who you are and what u do. 
U are loved. 
You are stong. 
You are true. 
You are his beloved son.


Amen! - to that, for He is true, and He
has started a good work, so when I'm weak
I just remember where he's taking me
& do what He calls to, (after a peak

@ Jesus, who's the goal for this young chap,
as well as be'ng the way to get there too,
& helps me to again start, when "mis-hap't")
for any little "Paul"; that's me - & you!

Love  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...