2017-04-21

WE.. WILL SO, WE WILL SO BE MOVED!...

[Grateful (& grieving) not "taking for granted"]

I keep the fire burning in my spirit as I do the work God has called me to do. I know that true happiness can only be found walking with Jesus. Romans 12:11-12 (PM Version) In every situation I give thanks, I Rejoice and continue to pray for this is Gods will for me. 1Thessalonians 5:16-18 (PM Version) My soul finds rest in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Psalm 62: 5-6 (PM Version)


Amen, and amen! -
to all psalms and prayers.
And "Amen!" again,
from all "here-s" and "there-s";

the place, lets us trace
where God is honoured,
and too, shows his face
where we've been "On-Earthed".

God's incarnation
continues? Sure!
Grief, and elation,
both in Yeshua -

his spirit on Earth
"at large", yet bodied
in "from-above birthed"
folk (who have shodied

his name on this globe)
and yet he keeps on
for he has bestowed
his Love, which is strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...