2017-04-04

Image 'n

So we fix our eyes  not on what we can see but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18 (PM Version)
..........

Well "fixing our eyes
on what is unseen"
takes us past the lies
of "concrete thinking";

aiding, abetting
it all of the while -
simply not sweating
what's small (on his dial).

So love for "Other"
is leading the way -
specially since "brother"
or "sister" is ... (Hey -

he said it, not me),
right where he is now
(he's helping me be
less concrete, somehow)!

Enjoying "concrete",
yet seeing beyond;
so letting worlds meet
in us, not as "blonds"

("that" way of speaking).
A concrete "runner"
though, helps me peeking
further (& funner):

for many bubbs "blond",
do later become
a colour beyond
(as they are less dumb).

Though, as I grow "white"
in my hair, each day -
may be that this sight
is to help me pray -

and as a dumb child
(who can't speak a word)
be quieted when wild
paroxysms stirred

by nestling in mum
trusting her presence
to help me to come
back to the essence

of things, which we'll see
as just concrete milk,
or community -
both lavae, AND silk.

For all that is seen
are "temporaries",
yet can help to wean
to "realities".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...