2017-04-06

courage, also strength.. come of age at length

Doing cleanings
of some texts, and 
found these gleanings
near my screen hand:

The other kind
(excerpting run),
that came to mind
while having fun...

(number 1
Paul McLaughlan (PM) 2PW)
My hope is in The Lord, He gives me courage and strengthens my heart. Psalm 31:24 (PM Version)

Number 2
(PW2PM&God)
Truly he gives me courage and strengthens my heart, since in this covenantal relationship (as at a wedding, the presents are just faint representations of the two most significant presents that we watch being given, when the groom gives his own self to the bride, and the bride gives her own self to the groom) God has given me himself, and he himself is my courage, and the strength of my heart! 
God, I love you.
God, we love you.
Reflecing back yours.

(Number 3
PW2PM&God)


Truly he gives me courage and 
strengthens my heart, since in this land:
Covenantal Relationship 
[as at weddings, presents are slipped..

faint representations of two 
most special presents that we view
being given, or hear spoken 
(of which those rings are a token)

when the groom gives his own self to
"My bride" , and she gives to her groom
her own self ] God has given us,
(not just all his stuff - much more fuss),


HIS SELF; that's enough, and includes
everything he owns, & exudes*,
he himself, is my strength of heart
and my courage, when I am part

of this love story that we're in.
Our love's (of yours) a reflection.
God, I love you. Glad you're my friend!
Glad you are true, and love dain't end#!


*and he himself atones for my moods;
# 1Cor 13:7-8a



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...