2017-04-12

Psst!

Be humble before God. Resist ol' Nick
(that thief,  who'd nick a lolly from a babe),
and he will flee from you! That's true - & quick(!) -
for your resistance puts him in the shade.

It uses time (till father walks back in),
& makes him re-al - ize  - he's running out...
And if you choose to walk, or make a din,
God will come close to you, without a doubt!

And whether you can see him there or not,
he'll give you what you need - show you the way.
He'll lead you into Truth (not into rot)
that's in your core, not just the words you say.

He'll help you to determine what is right,
& just & true & lovely, "for the best";
& then determine how to do (& fight
for) it, & so determine the tru-est

new world that you can think of  will come true,
by your determination (under God),
& this is all the best God has for you:
His children (baby gods), go where he trod!

That's not as lonely trackers  where he stepped,
who follow up a trail where he is not;
but with him, learning to keep as he kept
determinedly loving all this lot.

You, you are God who saves me, gives me hope,
& teaches me your 'khesed' (faithful love),
I'll run to you (my options don't help cope),
and live your life and wisdom "from above"!

Amen

Be humble before God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.Come close to God and God will come close to you. James 4:7,8a (PM Version)
Show me Your ways O Lord. Point out the right path for me to follow. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for you are God who has saved me and gives me hope. Psalm 25:4-5 (PM Version)..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...