2016-02-29

All the rest is in faith, in hope, in love. So Ultimate reality is personal, it has a face; the truth, the life, the way.

My soul finds rest in God alone; He is my hope. God is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Psalm 62: 5-6 (PM Version)

When my soul says "Yes" t' 
God, it finds it's rest;
even if "Yes" to
hard work that's to do.
Better, showed Jesus
(the one who frees us),
to suffer and "die",
working with God's high
purposes; than "live"
the alternative.
He, himself is my
hope, & love, & life,
my defence as well
from my living hell.
Not my accuser,
far from my "user";
my life's very dim
if not done with him!
Those who think like "tax",
and law can't relax.
He came from above,
with his new way- LOVE.
Or some say it's Grace,
'n his scarred healing face.
Whatever you say,
He is still my way.
Whatever I feel
his truth is more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...