2016-02-21

Listening...Glistening at length; .... .... Celebrating...agravating strength!


I praise the LORD with my whole heart, I thank Him for the good things he does for me. He has forgiven all my sins and healed all my diseases. He rescued me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things.Psalms 103:1-5 (PM Version)

The Lord does not ignore me when I am suffering, when I have afflictions and needs. He does not hide His face. He listens to my cry for help. Psalms 22:24 ( PM Version)

He's good, and I sing!
Some things are learnt best
through pain & suff'ring.
He won't let the test

though, go for longer
than can be borne with
his help that's stronger.
It's not just a myth

that he uses tests
as discipline trains
and hardens, with rests,
to prepare who reigns,

or will, when time comes
to seek what is good
(not just sit on bums)
and true, as one should,

and then to enact
and follow on through,
not ignore the fact
it takes work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...