2016-02-05

Our identity. (SMS responses2PM&GW)

I am a child of God. 
John 1:12 (PM Version)

........................................

Response A:

Oh God, your plans and thoughts for
who are your lambs or kids,
are so vast that I am torn,
and quail, they are so big.

As I recall who you are, 
and that you are my Dad,
my next step is not too far
you've given all I've had,

and held my hand when needed,
& failed to, just the same;
my cry is always heeded,
you are from whom I came,

and the likes I'm going to,
"Like Father, so like son",
we are following your true
DNA, you're the one.

You said YOU made us like you,
not that we're all the same,
(as much as our children do-
whose parents gave their name)

we want to learn our language,
& manners, and life-style
what to throw out, have a squiz
at what to frown or smile..

from you who are our Father,
(& Mother no less, too),
there's no-one whom we'd rather
grow to be like, than you.

............................................

from Gil:

When strength is sapped
And will is weak
When mind is marred
With ceaseless slew of fog and grief.

My shepherd and my shelter
Turn my weary feet to thee
That I might enter by your gate
And lay in fields of green

............................................

Response B:

Amen. Though his own children,
at first we are as sheep;
"Wisdom" calls us to know when
we shoud just loudly bleat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...