2024-07-05

born of the spirit?

 Airborne - Zephyr



I feel a ruffle, hardly breeze.

Don't hear a shuffle but see trees 

that shiffle and do sway and bend 

and wave to me as though a friend,


Then sideways as I look ascance

I see some start to sway and dance 

and with a knowing nod per chance 

they beckon me to join entranced.


It's like they have a gnostic muse 

that helps them to take on the news 

that one day soon all human’s views 

will have the poetry to choose


to dance with trees; and every part 

the mountains, seas might make a start 

but we will soon add to that art 

and give a voice that's, not so smart 


as glorious, and good, and game.

When humans who do bear the name

of Lord Adarm, & Lady Eve,

who were to rule, to serve each leaf


& ev’ry living thing on Earth

it turns out if they have their birth

from heaven, then creative love

had plans that were quite far above


what first was spoken to them then.

The “How much more..?” saying, means when

all new humanity again

is sheltered by its mother hen…


The mountains and the hills will quake

in their excitement,  trees will shake

and dance & clap, stomp, whistle, hum,

and we will sing, and beat a drum


It’s hard to wait. I think I can.

I draw to state what woman, man,

or child can do when we will be

more like a babe, or like a tree


that’s moved by wind, and breeze as saith

ol’ Shakespeare who claimed “bated breath”

for someone who might conquer death

or cancer. So the good dreameth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...