2024-01-02

Copy Jesus' attitude^!





Don't let selfish ambition motivate

you - acting, speaking to boast or berate.

Be humble, t'wards each other, you should sift

your attitude, & always try to lift 

the others higher than yourselves (for HE

is in their skin* and circumstances). We

should keep a lookout for others' int'rests, 

& not just for our own -  what we think best!




Philippians 2:3‭-‬4ff


*  The one who would send his spirit, not just to be with his people, but to be in them said: 

"And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.’ Matthew 10:42 NIVUK,  &

"Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward. Mark 9:41 NIVUK

Then thinking of God's King saying (to the amazement of two completely different sets of hearers): “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” ‘.... & …“Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.” Matthew 25:40‭, ‬45




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...