2023-12-06

…placated?

 


The more I learn, the less that I can share

so openly, naively, as before.

For in-stab-il-it-y comes with me where 

I go, to "get it" now, I must implore.


And with more understanding of the world

I need more understanding of myself,

since I am like his flag that's been unfurled

before his angels or his commonwealth.


Well, maybe not so much, to understand

myself, for in the scheme of things, he seemed

to say; for each themselves, what comes to hand

is more to love, and come to see what's dreamed


up in the mind of one who looks and sees

the good that's there, and acts to give it out

to others in a multiplying, free-

style way that has creative, hesed, clout!


Oh, this has more of joy and covenant,

and simple friendliness, that won't quickly

be put off by appearances that plant

themselves, sometimes for reasons we don't see.


They let them be pulled out - that's roots & all,

and any other thing that's given space

within the garden plot of this young "Paul"

will be under permission, to bring grace.


For now I'm Owned, not by myself, at base.

It's complicated, but, when this is right

he turns the tables over, in the chase

of "Hide & Seek" - the best is in the night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...