2023-12-17

-M-any things

 .. aRe rated "life"



Oh God, I hear your prophets wording things

in such a way that often there's a thread

of similarity - con-tin-u-ings.

Your ways are quite consistent - at their head.


And since I want you as my Coach and Boss,

I want to learn to mimic this myself.

I'm in sure need of help, often at loss.

So gladly I'd identify good health.


Please help me now to "see" reality

inside its clothing, interact with it.

With you, I think I mean. Now I agree

with clothing which can cover (not just "fit"


but) lovliness (too lovely for this life).

A-mel'ior-ate the glory, that's too great,

the honour, and the beauty that is rife.

I'll need a break to gather, maybe "hate",


or just despise, depose some goodness seen

by me as "source", thus losing my own sense

of true priority. I think I mean

the sacred mixes with profane, and hence


the place of both in ecosystem is

to walk beside each other with no shame,

inside, as well, with intertwined bodies.

Yet each can still be what it has been named.


Yet you would birth an other into life!

I think we'll have to wait and see what comes.

I've known it happen with my precious wife.

There's more than "poo" can come out from our bums.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...