2023-10-12

..under authority..




I'm glad I have a guru, teacher, who

as "guru-ji" or master, knows much more

and who I've learned to trust as trainer to

have more wisdom than me, and knows the lore


of his humaity, as well as mine.

He knows his place within the scheme of things,

is clear and confident, most of the time,

but ev'ry now & then, his "seeming wings"


bedraggle as he makes his body bend,

He "learned obedience through suffering",

as we too, here must do that. So he'd send

his spirit to help us, to even bring 


our wills in line with this reality.

To brand the calf, to set this will as "his".

It's suffering, apparently, for me,

that trains me to look up, and to envish-


shion things from any other view than mine.

It helps me learn to see the world afresh.

to keep alive when rhythm's not in time

with my own heart beat. Like holding my breath,


and finding still that I can "go below",

for times that I can trust my trainer to

know more of here. I'll let him push me so

I'll learn to lift my limits, & to do


what couldn't be done by this bod before.

I need a trainer who's been down this track

before, & learned from others to gain more

than trial & error of my own, brings back..


to mind, to then enable it to be

now truly what is mine, to live out from.

I love that you can from your vantage see

a whole lot more, and can be prompting on


the stage with me, when script has been not made

yet by the writer, who now broadens scope

of who is able to choose as they're bade

by spirit of the inside motives, hopes


of author who began the tale as "good",

but who shares his authority with us

as actors who have loved his work, and would

not go against such open-handed trust.




A part of me wants dreadfully to make a judgement on a number of humans now! To say whether, in fact, they are a "goody" or a "baddy". My Guru/ Teacher has warned me not to judge before the appointed time, and has not appointed this time and my place as the spot where others must be judged by me. As I obey him, I see the wisdom in his words. It is my interactions now, and their non-judgemental quality, that nudge people either towards the good, or towards more sin (any missing of the mark of all the glorious hopes & dreams the creator had for us at first).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...