2022-04-16

mind full, next .. ?

 



Help me, please God, to show in actions more,

and first, before I speak (express in words),

your truth and life, and loveliness. To score

a shot with goal that's kicked, then as we've heard,


the speaker then announces to who watch -

the soccer, football, netball, polo.. game,

the score as things occur within that match.

Please help me now, my praxis to reframe.


And see my interactions more as games,

less serious, and more at home, with fun.

To set my mind to "score" the goals he came

to score, of love, to serve, not ev'ry one -


just those whom God his Father sent him to,

(and those who had been sent to him as well)

the act-u-al, & concrete folk, he blew

his nose in front of, and whose noses tell


the people to whom they belong what kind

of life is being lived in front of them.

Somehow a thing as difficult to find

as smell is, without being there - and then,


quite close, and near, while breathing the same air,

must also then be taken to account.

And since my breath has often (what I dare

to think of as,) a dragon-like effect,


I think these hints designed - to help neglect

my words, in favour of acts which respect

the images of God (some derelick),

right here in front of me - to resurrect.



For those who are being lost, it is a deadly stench that kills; but for those who are being saved, it is a fragrance that brings life. Who, then, is capable for such a task?

2 Corinthians 2:16




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...