2022-04-19

Manifesto of "ME"...



All rights to myself, 

my comfort and will

being achieved, 

I relinquish.

My hopes and desīr's, 

my plans to now build,

as commonly thought 

of, my wishes,


my prairs, & my paths, 

my ladders, and laughs,

I'll own that they're mine, 

& then bin them.

Not all they're cracked up 

to be, not by half;

& my central trust 

won't be in them.


Creative Love chose, 

no-one to impose, 

a child with its smell, 

with that careful 

attention to detail, 

that, where it goes,

shows off that it's well, 

& it's playful -


not really "payful" 

it doesn't wage war,

but gifts us its 

blessings around.

I now change economies. 

What were they for?

- But working to-

gether, "un"-bound?




He called the crowd with his disciples, and said to them, “If any want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake, and for the sake of the gospel, will save it. For what will it profit them to gain the whole world and forfeit their life? Indeed, what can they give in return for their life? Those who are ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of them the Son of Man will also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

Mk 8:34‭-‬38


Now to one who works (in this economy), wages are not reckoned as a gift but as something due. Rom 4:4 … For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6:23


“Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell your possessions, and give alms. Make purses for yourselves that do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Lk 12:32‭-‬34



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...