2019-01-10

What do we want? What do we need?

Had a lovely time 
at the factory anyway.
While I waited I 
got to craft a psalm & pray

(you, might want to pray it to?
- with me, now, & then, if you
want to, then by all means do.
If you don't want to, eshew!)
... ... ... ...

Help me Lord to honour you
in what I say, & think, and do,
that your bright life might shine out
be it whispered, or as shout...

The only thing I really will,
more than my own comforting
is that your love be growing still
in me, & what I say & sing,

and oh how good if also, too,
other folk are infected
more with your love/way-you-do
good things, like when resurrected,

Yeshua was given that new
body to match your life in him,
so he could lead us right into
your glorious New Creating!

Our biggest need appears to be
true, good, leadership right here
in this world, & this country,
please bring it on, may it appear!

Now I understand your plan to
help us where our need is most
keen, we want for your MAN to
lead us, by your Holy Ghost!

- Who we need to clean us out,
clean us up, & from above,
clean us inside - not to pout,
or react, but follow love!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, thanks, I will too chew on it..
    And, keep it, so, join you to pray,
    and soon, it will become a truth,
    in what we think and say (and do)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, we can be sure of this. We may ask God for something. Then we can be sure that he hears us. Yes, if we ask for something that he wants us to have, he will never refuse us. We can be sure about this. We know that he hears us when we ask him. So, he will give us whatever we ask. We can be sure about that.
    1 John 5:14‭-‬15 EASY
    https://bible.com/bible/2079/1jn.5.14-15.EASY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding to the conversation...