2019-01-04

The buck stops here... to start off fresh...

So Samuel Lewis Paul Truman Quin Heer,
a Walker if there's ever been such one,
is just about to lose his self, and pair
to build a brand new Walker fam'ly. Fun

& games are coming, also times that aren't -
when you don't “get” at all, the things you “should”;
both situations call for lifted heart
in thanks and recognition of what good

is there (against “the cynic”, “enemy”)
The things you come to know can't all be seen
with light of sun and eyes of head - you see?
There's other ways to see - know what I  mean?

‘Coz blessedly, there is the light of life
and eyes of heart (which keeps in mind truth's knife),
and since your woman's not your man, but wife,
you'll find that she'll help "differently" in strife.

And let her beauty, softness, gentle heart,
and receptivity be heaven's gifts
to you, just see that you play well your part,
the part that husbandry requires, and lift

sore feet up on the path, you're not your own.
Keep learning from your gardener to smell.
And lift your eyes and heart to heaven's throne,
his creativity and love does well!

But as with all this life, we're in a womb,
this round world with the spirit-wind we breathe.
The way of Christ has suffering, death, tomb,
before God lets us help him to re-weave.



But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself.  … for they will take nothing with them when they die, their splendour will not descend with them. ...  they will join those who have gone before them, who will never again see the light of life. People who have wealth but lack understanding are like the beasts that perish. Psalm 49:15‭, ‬17‭-‬17‭, ‬19‭-‬20 NIVUK
For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.  Psalm 56:13 NIVUK
After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied ; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.  Isaiah 53:11 NIVUK
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.  John 1:4 NIVUK
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’  John 8:12 NIVUK
There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.  Revelation 22:5 NIVUK
The eyes of the Lord keep watch over knowledge, but he frustrates the words of the unfaithful.  Prov. 22:12 NIVUK
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,... Ephesians 1:18 NIVUK
“...let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy that was set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.  … Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. ‘Make level paths for your feet,’ so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed. Hebrews 12:1‭-‬3‭, ‬12‭-‬13 NIVUK
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!  Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand – when I awake, I am still with you. Psalm 139:13‭-‬18 NIVUK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...