2024-02-14

kill 'em with kindness




To use this whole concoction* to learn to

reach out, feel out, in places where there'd be

best chances to find possibly the who

it was that fathered/ mothered you and me.


For some it mightn't be that far at all

that they must reach before they would have touched

some part that's near the heart of what you'd call

the very God, creative love as such.


I feel to be like that small (foetal) child,

within the womb of this world where I grow,

and can reach out, feel out, within this wild

adventure land, and start to really know


my mother & my father, both of which

seem quite remote, invisible, to me,

but sight is not the only line, or pitch

which can be used to build our int'macy.


Instead of focusing within myself, 

and trying to make sense, within, to build

a sense of how I feel, and where my health

is centred, which somehow leaves me quite filled,


and in a zombie way, I feel complete.

No need for true relationships outside

of who I am, I almost feel replete

and ready to go back to sleep or hide.


I feel ashamed, and yet lazy as well.

But I see now, your kindling kind of way,

is kindly killing off my zombie hell,

infecting with your anti-dote, I'd say.



Footnotes:


this whole concoction: this human experience or project which mixes  "body, mind & will"


Background Notes:


2 questions from school PDHPE yesterday: (In human life & experience).. 

  • What is the function of the body? 

  • What is the role of the body?


2 statements from one of Jesus's ambassadors (the apostle Paul) to the nations of this earth:


  • to ordinary Greekish pagan people within the Lyconian Valley, within the Roman Empire: "‘Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them. In the past, he let all nations go their own way. Yet he has not left himself without testimony: he has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.’ " (Acts 14:15‭-‬17 NIVUK)


  • to Athenian Philosophers: "‘The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. “For in him we live and move and have our being.” As some of your own poets have said, “We are his offspring.” "(Acts 17:24‭-‬28 NIVUK)


The concept or understanding that our humans bodies are the nexus (or walking temple, tabernacle) between two dimentions: heaven & earth. The heaven of thought and will, conception, understandings of what matters; and the earth of matter that materializes or makes concrete, those conceptions, the model might be "..as in heaven, so on earth".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...